Saturday, June 5, 2010

Product Review: Smashbox Emulsion Lip Exfoliant

With the changing seasons and puzzling weather patterns, my lips have found themselves in a bit of a slump. My puckers have always been a bit high-maintenance-seeming, often dry thus compromising the performance of my lip products. It's now the beginning of June and I literally found myself a bit frightened by mother nature earlier; sitting in a hotel room just off Bourbon Street as the television lost signal and whipping wind rolled in from who knows where. I'm no meteorologist but the enormous grey cloud advancing ominously coupled with whistling wind seemed to be cause to worry a bit. Warm to rainy to windy weather, lather, rinse, repeat. Perhaps the only pattern to the weather pattern is the lack there-of these days! ...which, I believe, has its own classification which I cannot recall...

If your lips are in need of a pick-me-up to soften and rejuvenate their appearance, and help combat the ever-changing weather, try:



Why: Just as your face needs to be exfoliated regularly to keep your skin fresh, your lips require TLC also (Tender Lip Care). The Smashbox Emulsion Lip Exfoliant includes peppermint, sugar, shea butter, jojoba and antioxidants that will make a luscious impact within the first couple of uses. Peppermint and sugar are most noticeable so you don't have to worry about terrible smells or tastes. Rub a small amount against lips a couple of times weekly for best results - your lip products will love you for it!


Note: If you find that your lipsticks and glosses are creating a line along your inner lip, up your daily water consumption! The line is a sign of dehydration that will stop pestering your kissers once you've starting drinking more H2O.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment