Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!!

Savannah has found itself amidst tornadic storm warnings and rain that can't seem to decide if it'd like to drizzle or deluge, thus alternating between the two. The air is thick with humidity and my hair is not loving it. Wish I would have planned better this morning! In a hurry, I ran out the door without my secret weapon to protect me from the rain and frizzle from the drizzle. So, let me dispense a piece of information that may potentially help you through your tornadic storm warnings and other hair hinderences; Kenra hairspray (available at ULTA and other salon-type retailers) is the BEST hairspray I have ever used. As a matter of fact, this little tid bit is just another reason I can be thankful for my Mom-her worldly wisdom and product knowledge is unsurpassed! She introduced me to Kenra's Volume Hairspray 25 and I have yet to find anything that will work the wonders it does. No hairspray compares. Not only does it have extra-hold ability, it doesn't create the helmet-head effect and will not turn white if you accidentally hold it too close to your head! At $22.00 a bottle, it is not necessarily a bargain, but it isn't break the bank status either; the bottle will last a few months and it will be your new best hairspray friend.

BOTTOM LINE: KENRA's 25 HAIRSPRAY is the ONLY HAIRSPRAY YOU'LL EVER NEED TO BUY.

Later Lovelies!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment