Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hey now, keep it clean!

For those of you bordering on OCD, I apologize in advance.

If I were to ask you if you have a sanitizer, what would be the odds that you'd toss me a bottle of Purell? Well, thank you, I'll take some, but that actually wasn't what I was referring to. I meant your UV sanitizer. Yes. UV sanitizers, which reportedly rid up to 99.9% of bacteria, are available for your razor and your toothbrush. So this means I've been brushing my teeth for decades, swapping my brush every two months, careful never to leave it vulnerable atop the counter, traveling with it swathed in paper towels and plastic bags and I should have been sanitizing it the entire time also? Well if that doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth!

The things you never knew you needed!

Currently available on Hautelook
Personal Travel UV Toothbrush Sanitizer


Currently available on Hautelook
UV Razor Sanitizer And Storage Case


In addition to the products pictured above, the brand offers counter top toothbrush sanitizers, duo sanitizers, family sized sanitizers and fun colors and patterns for children's toothbrushes!

Hautelook's VIOlight sale ends Saturday, August 14, at 8:00AM PT.

If you are not yet a member of Hautelook's site, use this link to join without the waiting period.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment