Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August Favorites!

Now that August is no more, it's time to look back at which products helped to fill the thirty-one days with beautifully make-up(ed) memories! My list of favorite products for the month of August are as follows:

Seaweed Night Cream

Available at www.mariobedescu.com, this night cream is a breath of fresh air when my skin is feeling super dry and tight! While I am hesitant to introduce any skincare product into my regimen because my skin is easily affected, the container shone in celestial light when I read, "our smooth and creamy formulation hydrates skin overnight without the use of any oils, perfect for any dehydrated skin type prone to acne or clogging." Ding, ding, ding; we have a winner! To further enhance this product's like-ability, the texture feels delicious on my skin and the scent is non-invasive!


Naked Palette

With their excellent pigmentation, Urban Decay's shadows always top my list of favorite eye colors; add two shades of my favorite eyeliner (Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner) and the much-praised Eyeshadow Primer Potion and you've got yourself a pot-o-gold at the end of a naked-hued rainbow! This treasure chest of matte, shimmer and glittery shadows has everything that you'll need to create your eye look - day or night! The rave reviews and constant sold-out status make this purchase obvious - even to the naked eye!


Botanical Facial Gel

Though I am loyal to my favorite Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel and make sure to use it every night, I use the Mario Bedescu Botanical Facial Gel when washing other times during the day. This is the perfect cleanser for my current lifestyle (while furthering my makeup education) as I am washing my face more times than would normally be necessary, now that applying and reapplying makeup is an everyday occurrence. I love this cleanser for makeup removal, however, I save the deep clean feeling for evening with my Salicylic/Glycolic PTR Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel.


This Make-up Designory Cream Foundation provides coverage to above-average needs and, well powdered, will last long enough to run laps around foundation contenders.


Other faves that have been featured in my monthly favorite videos and posts but are, nonetheless, worth mentioning again: Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer, Bare Escentuals Illuminating Mineral Veil, Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, Clarisonic Mia, Benefit BadGal Lash, and the Japonesque Heated Mini Eyelash Curler.

What are your current faves?

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment